Coupon Database Help
Welcome to the Coupon Database Help file. To make sure everyone has the best user experience possible, we have put together detailed explanations of each feature. If you run into something that does not make sense, simply click on the help link beside any feature.
Click any one of the category names to sort all coupons listed in that specific category.
Click on the brand name to sort coupons by that specific brand.
Lists the product that the coupon is good on plus any size specifics.
Lists the value of the coupon.
- For money off, a $ symbol will be displayed followed by the amount you will save.
- For percent off, the amount followed by a % symbol will be displayed.
- BOGO means Buy One, Get One FREE.
- If FREE is displayed then the item will be free when the coupon is used.
The date when the coupon itself expires. Coupons with no expiration date are automagically removed from public listing 7 days after they are posted. They are then checked to make sure they are still available and added back to the public listing.
This lists what type of coupon it is.
- Store name means the coupon can only be redeemed at that store.
- "YourBucks" offers are dollars-off rewards on future purchases.
- "ECoupon" loads directly to your store card [instead of printing].
- MFG means Manufacturer coupon which can be redeemed any store that accepts coupons.
The Coupon column lists where you can locate the coupon.
- For online coupons, GET COUPON will link to the online source so you can print or request the coupon be mailed to you.
- For newspaper insert coupons, the insert name will be abbreviated followed by the date of the insert. (The date can be located on the spine of the insert in very small print).
Abbreviations can be found below [in alphabetical order]. The date beside the abbreviation is the date of the Newspaper, Insert, Booklet or Magazine where the coupon is located.
- AA = Albertson's Ad - Albertsons.com
- GM = General Mills - GeneralMills.com
- PC = Pepsi Cola - Pepsi.com
- PG = Procter and Gamble - PG.com
- RP = Red Plum - Redplum.com
- SA = Safeway Ad - Safeway.com
- SS = SmartSource - SmartSource.com
- TG = Target - Target.com
- UW = USA Weekend - USAWeekend.com
- WA = Walgreens Ads - Walgreens.com
In-Store Coupon Booklets
- AL = Allure - Allure.com
- BH = Better Homes and Gardens - bhg.com
- EN = Entrepreneur - Entrepreneur.com
- FF = Disney FamilyFun Magazine - familyfun.go.com/magazine
- FN = Food Network - FoodNetwork.com
- IH = InStyle Hair - Instyle.com
- MC = Marie Claire - MarieClaire.com
- MF = Muscle and Fitness - MuscleandFitness.com
- MM = More - More.com
- PB = Playboy - PlayBoy.com
- RS = Real Simple - RealSimple.com
- SH = Shape - Shape.com
- SL = Southern Lady - SouthernLadyMagazine.com
- WL = Whole Living - WholeLiving.com
- WM = Working Mother - WorkingMother.com
- SP = Sunday Paper - Your Local Sunday Paper